Farrar's Faucet: A psychologist’s candid, productive and often humorous take on principled business behavior and better business outcomes.

Rotary District 5950 Mid-Term Conference

It really is a great pleasure to be involved with Rotary. Speaking at the mid-term conference was especially rewarding because I got to hear some of the wonderful work being done by Rotarians here and overseas.

As I promised at the conclusion of the presentation I prepared for you a copy of the materials and overheads, (minus the jokes!) You can download them by clicking here.

We also produced a short video for you with some highlights from the presentation:







The presentation focused on how to build business in difficult times. The key takeaway was about how to make connections that turn warm opportunities to hot prospects. We discussed the importance of trust, developing social intelligence and acting with integrity.

I would like to thank you for all the kind comments and feedback. I would be pleased to respond to questions or comments. As you know our business is helping organizations improve their bottom line and develop their principled leaders. If you would like to explore how I can help your business or share some best practices please get in touch. I am also very happy to support Rotary by presenting at any of your programs when my schedule permits.

Sincerely,

David

Click here to email me with any questions or thoughts, or click on the link below to leave a comment.

No comments: