Farrar's Faucet: A psychologist’s candid, productive and often humorous take on principled business behavior and better business outcomes.

Rotary District 5950


Thank you very much for coming to the presentation on "Leadership: Personality, Pragmatism or Principles" at your Rotary meeting. Rotary does a world of good in the community and I appreciate the invitation to speak to you. I hope I gave you something informative, entertaining and of real value.



I created this page so that you can have all the resources from the session in one place. As promised, all the key materials are here for you to download and use. Click on the picture above or you can click here for the slide presentation.


The key point of the of the time we spent together is that principled behavior is at the heart of good leadership and getting things done with other people. Principled behavior coupled with social intelligence is what separates the great performers from the just competent. It's surprisingly easy to learn, and we used the example of trust as one of the essential principled behaviors .

You can download a trust mini-poster summary here.



I know that some of you had questions and follow up thoughts. It is a lot of information to get across in only twenty-five minutes. I am very happy to take your calls and any email questions you have. I will reply to each one, and if enough of you have a follow up request I will arrange a special conference call, webinar or presentation just for Rotary attendees.

Thank you again for all your positive comments and contributions. I look forward to building closer relationships with you in the future.

Sincerely,

David

Click here to email me with any questions or thoughts, or click on the link below to leave a comment.

No comments: